Thursday 23 October 2008

Time / Television / Tonic

Time: Yesterday, just as I began to imagine what today's tasks would be, a friend and colleague mentioned that she was taking a day out from her usual routine. She would travel to Manchester, in search of good food and relaxation.

Let us imagine that today was to have been different from your usual routine (such that there might be one). How would you have used the day differently?

Television: Just this week, publicist Max Clifford mentioned that had he been advising the minor British celebrity, Kerry Katona, that her television appearance - with slurred speech and questions over her well-being - would never have happened.

Do you recall any television moments (any genre) that - had you been advising - would never have happened?

Tonic: I'm on earl grey. I might have a bottle of Cobra, later.

What can I get you?

1 comment:

OldHorsetailSnake said...

I would have gone to my favorite restaurant, which I can't do very often because of my breathing/walking handicap. And there I would have had garlic-encrusted halibut, which is about as good as you can get. May not sound like lots to you, but it sure is to me.