Thursday 5 June 2008

Right Now: Interviewee

I was surprised this morning to whizz by the TV and notice that Tony Blair was sitting on the breakfast-time sofa of a popular show and was being quizzed by a most gentle interviewer. 'What's he doing there?' I thought. I didn't have time to find out, though he looked relaxed.

This makes me wonder: Who would I - and who would you - most like to interview or see interviewed?... Could be anyone from any field and from any era.

Right now, for me, it's a toss-up between the real Guido Fawkes and Monica Lewinsky - a likely pairing. Your interviewee/s?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A question I've been asked several times and have given several different answers to. I can't help but want to interview just about everybody in history. Alexander the great, maybe? Or, how about any of the Queen Elizabeths?