Wednesday 28 May 2008

Experience: Active

Through our youthful years we may have interests that we don't get round to acting upon - be they in relation to work, rest or play. In adulthood, we are likely to have fewer excuses for not getting round to acting upon these.

Share with us an activity or experience that sat on the backburner for a long while, but that you have, did or are pursuing in adulthood. (Or mention something that is to be pursued)

My starter at 10am: I recently took up Fencing.

1 comment:

LB said...

I spent a large part of last year having singing lessons which, had my singing teacher not disappeared off the face of the earth, I'd still be doing.

I had a few guitar lessons also recently (although I did have guitar lessons when I was younger and so I am not sure that counts).