Thursday 18 December 2008

Colours / Colours / Colours

Colours I: For me, it was SV Hamburg's home shirt, as they beat Aston Villa in the UEFA Cup.
.
When was the last time you saw red?
.
Colours II: For me, it's black and red.
.
Which colour combination warms your heart?
.
Colours III: For me, they're quietly red, occasionally yellow, rarely blue, not green enough, too late for white, and can be black when I'm inclined to amuse.
.
What are your true colours?
.
This will be the last post for 2008.
.
Wishing you well, for all times.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colours I - I am seeing red now, it is the dominant colour in my living-room courtesy of my late mother's taste in home furnishings. I am a very weel-red person.

Colours II - the colours of the rainbow seen together warm my heart.

Colours III - my true colours - blue for sadness and remembrance, and brown for general and autumnal type melancholy

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Colors I -- When I was a sophomore in high school I proposed that our class colors be red and gold. We voted, and that won. Too bad.

Colors II -- Now I'm strictly orange. Does that count?

Anonymous said...

Nice post !!!